To learn about the Ready to Work program
Welcome to the NJ Workforce Consortium
--- A unique resource for the training of employees of New Jersey businesses and organizations as well as training for re-entry to the workforce statewide. A well-trained and highly skilled workforce is critical to New Jersey’s future economic growth. ---
The New Jersey Community College Consortium for Workforce and Economic Development brings together the vast resources of the 19 New Jersey community colleges for New Jersey companies and organizations to access, develop, and receive workforce education and training for their current and emerging workforce statewide.
Ways the Consortium can help your business or organization:
- Provide one-stop access to all 64 community college campus facilities throughout the State.
- Develop customized curriculum (training programs) specific to company needs.
- Provide centralized billing and record keeping.
- Deliver training onsite at any company or at any one of our 64 community college campuses.
- Complete and file New Jersey customized training grant applications at no cost.
Contact us to find out about current partnerships, or let us design a customized training program just for your organization.